Who is egg-cited about Easter? And who has eaten an Easter egg already? Hands up!
Easter is a time of celebration and traditions. We eat hot cross buns on Good Friday and feast on chocolate in the shape of eggs and bunnies to signify the end of Lent, during this Christian Festival.
Here in White Cliffs Country, we see most our Local Attractions opening their doors to visitors again after refurbishments and changing displays during the winter months.
There’s plenty going on so take a look at our website for activities and things to do and places to go.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Broadlees Farm in Dover invites you to Lambing Open Days from 1 – 17 April from 1.30pm to 4pm.
- Dover Museum has a Family Day on Thursday 6 April. Pop in anytime between 10.30am and 3pm.
- Join the Easter Trail at Betteshanger Park and follow the spring chick from 1 – 17 April, and hunt for treasures on an Easter Egg Hunt from Friday 14 – Sunday 16 April.
- Enjoy a Family Baking Day at the Chequers Kitchen and bake some hot cross buns on Friday 14 April
- Meet characters from the past with stories to tell at the Easter Adventure at Walmer Castle & Gardens 14 – 17 April
- Take a journey back in time for Medieval Easter Weekend at Dover Castle on14 – 17 April.
- Enjoy Easter £1 Days at East Kent Railway on 14 - 17 April.
- Easter Egg Hunt at Crabble Corn Mill on 16 – 17 April
- Good Friday Walk of Witness in Dover.
- Join the Green Gang crazy Egg Rolling fun at Samphire Hoe on Monday 17 April.
- Join Kent Wildlife Trust for their Go Wild at Easter family event at Old Park Hill Nature Reserve in Dover
- Easter Craft activities at Betteshanger Park 14 – 16 April – decorate top hats and Easter bonnets
- Enjoy delicious Easter Sunday Carvery Lunches at The Ramada Dover and Dover Marina Hotel
- Head to Betteshanger Park on Sunday 9 April and walk the UK’s leading freestyle mountain bike stunt team, Savage Skills.
- Betteshanger Park’s popular school holiday club, Betteshanger Basecamp returns for the Easter holidays.
Full details are listed on the What’s On on our website.
If you follow Facebook, check our Events in Dover, Deal and Sandwich - White Cliffs Country page, too!